The methods used to generate these are:
- Goals scored/conceded home/away last season + this season (weighted for % through season)
- Total shots and shots-on-target ratio (this season)
The GEs produced from the above methods are then averaged to give the above results.
Copy/pastable table version
|Home||Away||Home GE||Away GE||Tot G||G Supr|
- My banker of the week is Man City with a goal supremacy value of 1.49
- The highest scoring game is expected to be Arsenal vs Watford with a total goal expectancy value of 3.14
- The tightest game is West Brom vs Leicester with a goal supremacy value of just 0.05
Bet of the week
Bournemouth vs Tottenham
Analysis: Bournemouth are unbeaten in the last 5 at home, including a decent 2-1 victory against Arsenal. In fact, only two teams have beaten Bournemouth by more than a single goal when playing there (Liverpool 0-4 and Watford 0-2). Even the mighty Man City could only win 1-2 after a 97th minute winner!
Spurs in their last away game managed a 0-1 victory away to Palace thanks to a late Kane winner. Most recently though, they have been knocked out of the CL by Juventus in frustrating fashion, and so could be suffering from a "hangover"
The H2H favours Bournemouth slightly here, with the last meeting being a tight 1-0 victory for Spurs, and more importantly, the last time at Bournemouth's ground it finished 0-0.
With all of this taken into account, I think Bournemouth are, more often than not, going to make this difficult for Spurs. By betting on the +1 Asian handicap, we can protect our money against a 1-goal Spurs victory, while still keeping a Bournemouth win or draw on our side.
Bet: Bournemouth +1 (AH) @ 2.08 (Bet365)
Stoke City +1.75
Crystal Palace +1.5
Thanks for reading, and good luck with your FPL and bets this week!