RESEPI Sweet & Sour Chicken
2 blade oil
chicken breast without the bone, if and in cmpur with Salt and pepper
4 cup corn flour, mixed with 4 blades of water, a blade of flour baking and 1/2 blade cooking oil
1/2 cup tomato paste
1/2 cup of jem raspberry
3 blade large sugar war
1 / 4 cup stock chicken / plain water / juice dr pineapple tin
1 / 2 cup chile holland green
1/ 2 cup chile holland red
1/ 2 cup chile holland yellow
1/ 2 cup onion holland
1/2 cup pineapple or 1/2 cup of pineapple in the tin, along with 1/2 cup water juice
- In a cauldron that is not inherent, heat the oil.
- Fry the right chickens have been in the mix with the flour.
- Once the chicken is cooked and then in the drain.
- In a little oil enter the paste tomato, jam, sugar war, balsamic vinegar, salt and stock to the chicken/water/juice of the pineapple, screwed to the boil and slightly thick
- Then enter chile, pineapple and onion and cook for 1 minute.
- Then enter the right mixture of corn flour and water density and is screwed to the boil again.
- Then enter the chicken and gaul so average.
- remove from heat and serve with hot rice.
Credit : Resepi Warm