I just finished a 12.945km run that lasted about 1hh:17mm:59ss !
Felt pretty solid out there today. Lungs felt strong. Hips better than last time. And I even went a bit further tonight.
Maybe it was the two very sugary donut I enjoyed at work today -- but I doubt it. Either way, the body felt relatively primed today.
Maybe this halfie on October 13th won't be a complete disaster after all?
Been thinking a little bit about how EXHAUST should be structured moving forwards. I was thinking of the request that @toofasteddie has made a few times (that I've been too lazy to start working on) -- bulk activity posts.
I think this makes a lot of sense, and this is how I'm envisioning EXHAUST moving forward:
- When a user uploads an activity, it's logged via
custom_jsontransaction on the blockchain, rather than a quick STEEM post;
- Users then have the option to quickly create a post for it if they choose;
- Users also have the ability to generate weekly / monthly / seasonal training reports;
- It should summarize all the activities you've completed, for the sport that you've selected;
- It should be customizeable, and have relevant and technical training info;
- It should give some relevant info based on a training plan you've subscribed to -- I'll need to implement training plans first...
This would likely shake up the amount of STEEM that @exhaust earns via benefactor rewards, but might be slightly offset by higher quality content being posted less frequently.