On Fridays, I will be uploading videos or writing posts about fitness, as it is one of my passions.
Last week, my friend Calvin and I, went to the beach to get a cardio workout.
We incorporated many body weight exercises such as push-ups, squats, and lunges into our workout.
No equipment was needed.
We started by drawing 4 lines across the beach that are a good distance between each other.
HIIT workout 1:
- Start with 10 push-ups at starting line.
- Run towards next line and do 10 push-ups.
- Repeat until you reach your final target line.
- Do 10 push-ups and 10 jumping jacks.
- Run back towards your initial starting point while doing jumping jacks at each line you cross on the way back.
HIIT workout 2:
- Lateral squats from starting line to second line.
- Forward lunges from second line to third line.
- Lateral squat back to second line.
- Forward lunges back to starting point.
We did a few more "rounds", but I didn't record everything haha
Hope you all enjoyed the video and let me know what you like to do for exercise.
Get more upvotes by joining Steemfollower!
Earn more SBD by selling upvotes to Smartsteem!