Pull-ups are draping exercises of your own strength against your own gravity. It is the most basic method to exercise the back, and also one of the important reference standards and items to measure the male physique.
Beginners and heavier people can use the elastic belt to help exercise, or ask people to help on the training.
Gradually increase the strength of the lats, rhomboids, and other back and forearm muscles starting with the simplest exercises.
Pull-ups require a man to have a grip and upper body strength that can be overcome at any one time.
Pull-ups play an important role in the development of upper limb drape strength, shoulder strap strength and grip strength.
Pull-up, the back is the main force group, there is no certain strength basis of people difficult to complete, today we bring you 6 simple and effective movements to practice, to help you achieve the goal of pull-up。
Action 1: straight arm suspension
- Hold the lever with both hands and keep the body stable. Hold this movement for 10 to 30 seconds.
Action 2: bend arm overhang
- Hold the lever with both hands, pull the body up to the chin through the bar by bending the arm, and keep this movement for 10 to 30 seconds, repeat for 4 groups.
Action 3: low bar oblique pull
Hold the lever with both hands and step on the ground with both feet. Keep your body in a straight line and tighten your abdomen.
Relax your hands and return to the starting position. Repeat for 10 to 30 seconds for 4 sets.
Action 4: dangling swing
Hold the pole with both hands and shake your body. Hold for 10 to 30 seconds. Repeat for 4 times.
Action 5: low bar supine pull (one leg)
- The body is in supine position with both hands grasping the bars. The body is in a straight line and the abdomen is tightened. The right leg is above the left leg.
- Lift the body off the ground with both hands until the chest touches the lever, then lower it and return to the initial position. Hold this movement for 10 to 30 seconds and repeat for 4 groups.
Action 6: arm curl
- Grasp the bar with both hands, bend the arm upward, lower the chin after crossing the bar, and then go in and bend the arm upward after keeping the arm flexed when lowering the bar. Hold this movement for 10 to 30 seconds, and repeat for 4 groups.