In today's post I show you a more than friendly recipe for children, it is also an easy recipe to prepare and as always I like to add with little very little budget.
INGREDIENTS (For 4 children)
4 Frankfurter sausages
6 medium potatoes
1 soup spoon of cream cheese
1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
Ground white pepper
10 cl of liquid cream
- Cook the sausages simply with water and reserve
- Cook the potatoes, peel and press them simply with the teeth of a fork and reserve
- Mix the mayonnaise with the cheese adding and the cream, add a stroke of white pepper and a couple of strokes of salt to make a light dough.
- Now we mix the dough consistently with the pressed potato.
- To join the sausage with the potato dough we will do it in the following way:
We spread the dough on a plate to which we have previously sprinkled some flour. Now we put the sausage on it and roll it up making a cylinder. In this way with the other three sausages and reserve.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl where we know that covers the size of a sausage. As in another container we reserve the bread crumbs.
- Now we pass the cylinder of dough with sausage for the beaten egg and then for the breadcrumbs to bread it, we reserve it.
- Finally, once it is breaded, fry it in hot oil until it turns brown / golden.
- It is served on a large plate which we can put under some leaves of lettuce. If we think it appropriate we can add some chips to accompany as a garnish.
As I said, it is a very fun recipe for children, as it can be accompanied with a natural smoothie making a consistent menu.
I hope I have been helpful once more. Thanks and regards to the entire Steemit
If you liked my post help me doing upvote and follow me