This time, titled Chicken Capcay Recipes, I have provided a complete recipe article and how to make it. hopefully the contents of the recipes that I made can be easily understood by you.
Vegetables that combine various types of vegetables in one dish. Easy to obtain and guaranteed high nutritional value and healthy, and how to process it also does not require a long time.
You rarely make this Chicken Capcay Recipe. The problem is better if the vegetables are eaten fresh or raw, just wash it clean and then cut into pieces and stored on a plate.
Actually, this capcay doesn't have to have animal protein. Using tempeh is also delicious.
Types of vegetables are also just like it. For Chicken Capcay Recipe that I try most often and easily obtained such as chicken, carrots, beans, beancurd, ebi (dried small shrimp).
I often make capcay with this simple seasoning. Sometimes just use salt, sugar, pepper, + Chicken stock.
Here is a super simple and delicious Chicken Capcay recipe to enjoy.
- 1/2 kg of skinless chicken breast thinly quipped
- 1/2 kg of beancurd is cut into small pieces
- 1/2 kg Carrot, sliced thinly sliced
- 600 ml of chicken stock
- 1/2 kg of beans cut into small pieces
- ebi (small dried shrimp) to taste
- 2 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 4 scallions
- 4 candlenuts
- 8 onions
- 6 pieces of garlic
Spices that must be prepared:
- 5 tablespoons of oil for sauteing
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- salt and sugar to taste
- 4 cloves of shallot
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 clove of onion Bombay
How to make :
- Saute onion until fragrant.
- Add the garlic. Saute together again until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the chicken fillets. Stir a little until it turns white.
- Add vegetables. Just stir until slightly mixed.
- Add all the remaining seasonings (stir until smooth. Do not take too long so the vegetables are not too soft. But it depends on your taste though!
- Continue to add salt and sugar (to taste)
Prepare a frying pan, give oil and heat. Saute the garlic until fragrant, add the chicken, stir and cook until the chicken changes color and is undercooked. Then stir and stir for 1 minute.
Add carrots, Chicken flakes, Stir briefly until well blended, add water, pepper, salt, sugar and oil, stir until smooth and cook until the water boils and the carrots become slightly tender.
Don't forget to add the tofu and chives, stir briefly and cook for 2 minutes. Taste the texture of vegetables, don't cook until they're too soft. Adjust the flavor, add salt if it isn't salty, remove and serve warm with white rice.
That was the first recipe article for Chicken Capcay
So first the guide and the recipe, hopefully can benefit you all. Good luck at home!