One of the processed chicken that is quite popular and liked by everyone is vegetable chicken soup. chicken soup seasoning which is quite simple which is taken from everyday spices creates a cheap Indonesian recipe that is cheap but has enough nutrients needed by our body.
Making chicken vegetable soup is also very easy to follow even though it is not a hobby of cooking though, besides the soup seasoning is easy to obtain both in the market and the same vegetable seller who likes to go around with a cart to the side of our house.
The nutritional and vitamin content in vegetable soup is also quite a lot so it can be very useful for our daily health.
This chicken soup vegetable, in addition to its good taste and delicious, can also be used as medicine, especially when we have a cold.
When our nose is clogged, the chicken soup vapor which is still hot and contains lots of chicken broth, if we breathe, can launch a congested nose or stoppage in the flu.
The nutritional content, vitamins and other fats are also quite a lot so it is well suited to restore the body's freshness when we are dropping or our body condition is weak.
This vegetable also contains a lot of broth so it tastes good, tasty and fresh. If eaten while still hot, from the aroma coming out of the steam of the chicken soup vegetable was already smelled how delicious from this chicken soup.
For children who are usually difficult to eat vegetables, broth and soup from this dish already contains vitamins and nutrients from boiled vegetables together with other ingredients so that the nutritional needs of children are a little fulfilled, especially some children really love vegetable soup because it's easy and has a variety of vegetable colors.
The marinade is very simple and we can add a variety of ingredients that the family likes, such as carrots, cabbage, or add beans.
Ingredients for making vegetable soup:
- 1 kg Chicken (small pieces)
- 1/2 kg of Carrots
- 2-3 cloves Garlic
- 5-6 Cloves Shallots
- Leeks to taste
- Celery to taste
- 2-3 small tomatoes
- 4-5 cloves of shallots (for sprinkling fried onions)
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper tea
- Salt, sugar, and broth to taste
Steps to make vegetable soup:
- Wash thoroughly carrots, tomatoes, leeks & celery, then cut into small pieces.
- Cut the chicken into several parts (according to your taste) then wash thoroughly.
- Blend the onion & garlic.
- Boil water in a saucepan, then add the chicken that has been washed clean. Let stand until the chicken feels tender.
- Enter the beans, (let stand 5 minutes) then enter the carrots that have been cut into pieces.
- Saute seasonings that have been mashed until fragrant.
- Put the spices that have been sauteed in the pan, add pepper powder, salt, sugar. Then taste it!
- Fried shallots, leeks & tomatoes until wilted. (Leeks may not be fried, but I suggest frying until slightly wilted).
- After the taste of chicken soup feels right, sprinkle fried onions (Shallots), Leeks & tomatoes.
- Add celery (according to your taste).
- Vegetable chicken soup is ready to be enjoyed. Good luck at home, Gusy