Photo by Katarina Šikuljak on Unsplash
It's autumn. But this isn't a reason not to enjoy in our favorite dessert.
ICE CREAM 💚
Have you ever made ice cream?
- Yes! ~ I'm sure you haven't this one.
- No! ~ It's the right time for your first homemade ice cream.
If you like to try unusual things, you are in the right post. 😀
Now I will share with you the recipe for homemade AVOCADO ice cream.
It's so easy.
- Scroll down.
- Read it.
- Make this delicious recipe!
Photo by Anna Ribes on Unsplash
Okay, people what do you need for this ice cream?
Before the ingredients, I must say some things about avocado.
Avocado is one of the most unusual fruits. It's very rich with vitamins, minerals and proteins.
It's a good source of calcium, copper, magnesium and vitamins C.
Many nutritionists say that avocado is one of the healthiest foods.
Now, ingredients you have been waiting for:
- 2 avocados
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup of coconut or almond milk
- A pinch of salt
- Lime juice
- Slice open the avocados, remove the pits and scoop out the flesh
- Put the avocados in a blender
- Add honey, milk, salt and lime juice
- Blend until smooth
- Transfer from the blender to ice cream mold and
- Leave in the freezer for at least 2 hours or overnight
As you can see it's so easy.