Photo by Phil Hei on Unsplash
The weekends are excellent for family breakfast. You have more time for preparation.
With some vegetable, fruits, cereal, eggs and milk you can make a dream breakfast.
What is must have for dream breakfast?
- Coffee, tea and milk
- Fresh fruit
- Rye bread
- Chocolate spread (in my previous post you can find the recipe for homemade Nutella)
- Cheese, cheese cream, ham and
- Omelette or eggs
To start the weekend with a smile, scroll down and read the recipe. :)
Photo by Igor Miske on Unsplash
Now, I will share with you the recipe for the omelette.
You can make various varieties of omelettes.
For one portion of omelette you need:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper for better taste
- Beat eggs, spices and parmesan in a small bowl until blended.
- Heat oil in an omelette pan
- Pour egg mixture in pan
- Cook egg mixture for 3 minutes and flip with a spatula and cook 1-2 minutes
- Add spinach on one side of the omelette and fold omelette in half with turner
- With a quick flip of the wrist, turn pan and invert omelette onto a plate
Serve immediately, because eggs are perishable.
I use spinach if you want you can use some other vegetables.
When you are finished with your omelette, treat yourself with chocolate spread on rye bread :)
Enjoy in breakfast with family or friends. :)