I'm sure you all had a day like this:
- you have a lot of work
- you don't have time to eat
- you want a day lasting longer than 24 hours
In such a situation, we want something that will give us fast energy.
I believe your first thought of a nutritious smoothie.
This is a good option. In my previous posts, you can find a recipe for that smoothie.
The second option are energy bars!
You can find them in every market.
Also, you can make your own energy bars.
Now, I will share with you the recipe for homemade energy bars.
If you are a fan of energy bars, you will love this.
- 4 very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup of coconuts oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon Sodium bicarbonate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 2 cups cereal
- 1 ½ tablespoons peanut butter
- Dried fruits
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and the pan
- In a large bowl with a fork crushed the bananas
- Add coconut sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt and oil and mix well
- Add almond flour, sodium bicarbonate, dried fruits and peanut butter and mix
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake about 20-25 minutes
- Let it cool down and cut it
You can keep them in the fridge about 7 days. 😀