Photo by Ben Neale on Unsplash
Can chocolate fix your bad day?
- YES! You are a chocolate lover.
- NO! I don't believe, chocolate can fix everything! :D
Are you a healthy lifestyle lover?
- YES! You're in the right post.
- NO! Please try this recipe. I'm sure you will become a health lifestyle lover.
One joke before the recipe.
Chocolate is a health food. Chocolate is derived from cacao beans. Bean = vegetable. Sugar is derived either from sugar beets or cane, both vegetables. And, of course, the milk/cream is dairy. So eat more chocolate to meet the dietary requirements for daily vegetable and dairy intake.
Now scroll down for a healthy double chocolate smoothie bowl.
Photo by Ella Olsson on Unsplash
For this healthy DOUBLE chocolate smoothie bowl you need:
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup of unsweetened milk
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder
- Chocolate chips
- Coconut chips
- Sliced banana
- Or what you want, it's optional :)
- Put all the ingredients in blender and
- Blend until smooth puree
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings
Enjoy chocolate lovers. 🍫💗