Photo by Jade Aucamp on Unsplash
Autumn is here.
Do you like autumn season?
Autumn is known for the shorter and colder days but there are many people out there that find autumn their favourite season.
Also, autumn is known for the pumpkin. That's my reason for liking autumn season :)
Small, large, yellow, green, orange, round and oblong, there are many types of pumpkin.
They are so delicious and very nutritious as they contain 90% of water and little fat.
You can make soup, pie, cookies, jam or oil of pumpkin.
As you can see the pumpkin can be used in sweet or salty combination.
Photo by Keilidh Ewan on Unsplash
Many people call the pumpkin the queen of autumn.
Now, I will share with you the recipe for pumpkin soup.
For this pumpkin soup ~ queen of the soups you need:
- 1kg pumpkin
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion
- 750ml of vegetable broth
- 150ml of cooking cream
- 2-3 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- Clean the pumpkin, cut the skin off, scrape seeds out and cut into chunks
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, add onion and fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add pumpkin
- Add vegetable broth and spices
- And cook about 10-15 minutes until the pumpkin is very soft
- After that, blend with a hand blender until smooth (if you don't have a hand blender, you can use a classical blender)
- Add cream and stir through
- Decorate with fried pumpkin seeds and bruschetta
Enjoy people. 😄