children will adore this rich and creamy dessert as it is made using their favourite ingredients.
Serves: 4 peoples
Preparation: 8-10 minutes
- 85g (30oz) milk chocolate, finely chopped, plus extra flaked, to serve
- 150ml (5fl oz.) boiling water ·
- 600ml (1 pint) milk
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream ·
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
1. Place the chocololate in a blender or food processor, add the boiled water and blend until completely smooth.
2. Add the milk and chocolate ice cream and blend again until thick, smooth and creamy.
3. Pour into 4 glasses and top each with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. sprinkle with flaked chocolate and serve immediately.