If you have been following me for some time, you would have known by now that I usually have a very light breakfast consisting mostly of fruits and vegetables.
This picture was taken at Changi Airport Terminal 2, Singapore Airlines Business Class Lounge. I usually travel Business Class for longer flights, anything more than 2 hours.
Another reason why I ate so little was because they will usually serve you a 4-5 course meal after take off and I always select the "Book A Chef" option. I don't want to feel too bloated up or full when they serve me my meal on board.
Daily Forex is my way of sharing my personal thoughts on the Forex Industry with would-be traders as well as current traders.
I thank you in advance for following my daily blog post and of course an upvote would be a nice motivation for me. It will also be a sign that my content is relevant and have given you a bit of insight on what Forex Trading is all about.
Here are some interesting topics to start you off :
- Daily Forex #52 - The Day I Made £3,000 In 2 hours!
- Daily Forex #20 - Can You Really Make Money Trading Forex?
- Daily Forex #13 - Make Your First $100,000 Trading Forex
- Daily Forex #50 - I Got CHEATED By My Broker Part 1
- Daily Forex #9 - 2 Main Reasons Traders Fail
- Daily Forex #45 - Generating A Basic Salary From Forex Every Month!
If you wish to get more FREE Forex Content, join my Facebook Group : The Winners Circle By FXStartsHere.
Remember to FOLLOW me too!
For GUARANTEED UPVOTES, join steemfollower. You will get 2 times the value of your upvotes!
This is my referral link https://steemfollower.com/?r=15028 so that we can help upvote each other everyday and make money together!