Let's cook Stir-fry vegetables. This colorful and tasty dish is cooked in high heat with constant stirring usually on the side and from bottom to the top. You can put any vegetables you prefer. No right, no wrong.
Water, ½ cup
Oyster sauce, 2 tbsp
Salt and pepper
- Preheat wok in a high heat. Add oil.
- Add the garlic, onion and celery. Reduce heat to medium flame.
- Add the carrot and cauliflower. Stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Add the water on the side and let it boil.
Add the oyster sauce and Mix well.
Add the sugar snaps and capsicum. Stir-fry.
Add the cabbage and the mushrooms. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
Season with salt and pepper.
You may use a broth for more flavor instead of water.
- Don't overcrowd the ingredients.
- Heat the the wok in a high heat then reduce the flame.
- Mixture and seasoning is added on the side to prevent killing the heat.
- A sizzling sound in the entire cooking is a great process for stir-frying.
Try this recipe for an easy, healthy, delicious and cheap meal.
All your feedback is appreciated and I will be so glad to get back to you.