Let's eat whatever food you want! We bring it to you, @steem-eat
CARROT CORN FRITTERS
- 400g carrots, chopped
- 500mL water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup shredded vegetarian parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup corn
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Add water in a sauce pan and steam carrots for 5 minutes in a medium high heat.
- Drain the carrots and transfer it to a mixing bowl. Let it cool.
- Add the cheese, egg, flour, parsley, salt and corn to the bowl of carrots and mix well.
- Scoop out the carrot mixture in a medium size and add it on a pan. Cook it until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain the excess oil on a paper towel.
- Serve and Enjoy!!
From LaV - Inspired by Tasty ❤️
The secret of success is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.