Let's eat whatever food you want! We bring it to you, @steem-eat
- 1.5L water
- 240mL milk
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500g cooked pasta
- fresh parsley
- vegetarian parmesan cheese
- 1 head cauliflower florets, cooked (Boiled)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a blender, add cauliflower, milk, garlic, butter, pepper and salt. Blend until it becomes smooth.
- Pour the cauliflower sauce to the cooked pasta. Combine well.
- Top with parmesan and parsley.
- Serve and Enjoy!
From LaV - Inspired by Tasty ❤️
The secret of success is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.