Let's eat whatever food you want! We bring it to you, @steem-eat
ZUCCHINI MEATBALLS PASTA
- 4 zucchinis, shredded and squeezed out excess liquid
- 2 eggs
- 120g bread crumbs
- 260g ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 diced onion
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2cooked pasta
- marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Place the shredded zucchini in a bowl.
- Add egg, ricotta cheese, Italian seasoning, pepper, olive oil, garlic, onion, parsley, basil and bread crumbs. Stir until well mixed, then form the mixture into a small-sized balls.
- Bake the zucchini balls until they become brown.
- Top the meatballs over the pasta with marinara sauce.
- Serve and Enjoy!
From LaV - Inspired by Tasty ❤️
The secret of success is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.