Let's eat whatever food you want! We bring it to you, @steem-eat
SPINACH PESTO PASTA
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 250g spaghetti, cooked
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
For Pesto :
- Mix all the pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender until consistency is smooth.
- Cook the chicken breasts in a hot pan with olive oil until brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the chicken.
- In a large bowl, add chicken and spaghetti, then pour in the pesto sauce and mix until all are combined well. Top with Parmesan Cheese.
- Serve and Enjoy!
❤️From LaV - Inspired by Tasty
The secret of success is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.