Meat patties wrapped in bacon
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil;
- 1 onion;
- 2 carrots;
- 1 celery stalk;
- salt - to taste;
- ground black pepper - to taste;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste;
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce (can be replaced with soy);
- 900 g ground meat;
- 50 g breadcrumbs;
- 2 eggs;
- 6 thin slices of bacon;
- 80 g of ketchup;
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar;
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
Finely chop the onion, carrot and celery. Heat the olive oil, put the vegetables in the pan and cook until they are soft. Season with salt and pepper. Add chopped garlic, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce and roast a few more minutes. Cool and place in a separate bowl.
Add minced meat, breadcrumbs, eggs, salt and pepper to vegetables and mix thoroughly. Form this mixture of 6 cutlets , place them on a greased baking tray and wrap slices of bacon. Top with a mixture of ketchup, sugar and vinegar. Bake in an oven preheated to 190 ° C for 35 minutes.
Thanks for following. Hope you like the article.