Hello Steemians! Hi dear friends!
Good evening, dear friends. today I want to offer you a wonderful and delicious recipe..
- pork-400 gr.
- beef (oven) - 400 gr.
- Bay leaf-2 PCs .
- allspice - 5 PCs .
- carrots-200 gr.
- white cabbage-200 gr.
- salt-1 tsp
- vinegar-20 ml.
- sugar-20 gr.
- black pepper (peas) - 5 PCs .
- onions-1 PC.
- beetroot-300 gr.
- parsley (root) - 50 gr.
- vegetable oil-50 ml.
- tomato-500 gr.
- Washed meat pour clean cold water (3.5-4 liters) and bring to a boil over high heat.
- After that, the fire is reduced to boil quite a bit, remove the foam appearing on the surface. You need to cook the meat for about 1.5 hours. When it can be easily pierced with a fork or knife, it is ready.
- Approximately in the middle of cooking add Bay leaf and pepper peas.
- Onion cleaned, cut into 4 pieces and finely shinkuem.
- Carrots and beets cut into thin strips.
- Cabbage thinly shinkuem and parsley root cut into strips.
- When the meat is ready, it must be removed from the broth and cut into portions.
- Strain the broth, return to the pan, salt and put there sliced meat.
- In strained broth put cabbage and continue to cook until it is ready.
- Put beetroot, onion, carrot and parsley root in a pot with vegetable oil, add a little (100-150 ml.) broth and simmer under the lid over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- In the process of extinguishing the vegetables should be mixed so that they are not burnt.
- In the middle of stewing, add peeled and chopped tomatoes, sugar and vinegar to the vegetables.
- Simmer until the vegetables are ready, then add them to the broth with the finished cabbage.
- Ready borscht turn off and cover with a lid to make it a little infused.
- When filing on the table in the soup add sour cream and greens.
P. S. Great for garlic soup and black bread.