Hello Steemians! Hi dear friends!
Good evening, dear friends. today I want to offer you a wonderful and delicious recipe..
for the dough:
- chicken egg - 2 PCs .
- sugar-100 gr.
- kefir-100 ml.
- wheat flour-150 gr.
- vanilla sugar-0.5 tsp .
- baking powder-0.5 tsp .
- vegetable oil-25 ml.
for the souffles:
- yogurt (blueberry) - 800 ml.
- sugar-50 gr.
- gelatin-20 gr.
- milk-50 ml.
- blueberries - 1 stack.
- Beat eggs with sugar, add vanilla sugar, kefir, butter and beat well again.
- Sift flour and mix with baking powder.
- To combine two mixtures and stir with a spoon.
- Pour the dough into a detachable form and bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for about 25 minutes (ready to check with a dry toothpick).
- Take the cake out of the oven and leave it in the form to cool down completely.
- Gelatin pour milk and leave to swell, then put on the fire and warm until completely dissolved (do not boil).
- Yogurt mix with sugar.
- Pour a thin stream of warm gelatin into the yogurt.
- Stir well.
- Add berries and mix.
- Pour the mixture on a cooled cake.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator until completely solidified.
- Get our cake and carefully remove the sides.
- It is possible to decorate according to Your desire, such as wafer rolls.