Pasta is quick delicious meal and is easy to make too. This colorful 15 minute dish is perfect if you don't have enough time to prepare a meal.
Brocolli florets (blanched)
Tomatoes, ( 2 medium size, sliced)
Pasta sauce (400g)
Basil/oregano (dried or fresh)
- Slice the vegetables in bite size pieces. (Soaking the sliced eggplant in a bowl of water to avoid getting black)
In a salted pot of water, about to boil, Add the pasta and boil for 12 minutes or until al diente
Meanwhile, saute garlic and onion in a medium heat pan until the onion turns soft.
- Add the sliced tomatoes and stir
- Add the capsicums, and eggplant and stir for few minutes
- Add the sliced zucchini and blanched brocolli, cook until tender
- Put in the tomato sauce and let boil, then simmer for a minute and remove from heat.
Add the sauce to the drained pasta and mix.
Sprinkle with fresh/dried basil or oregano.
Season with salt and ground black pepper
- Enjoy 🙂
This recipe is always a hit to my friends and family.
Try this recipe for a cheap yet delicious meal.