Hello my Dearest Foodies,
🌈Welcome to Fruits and Veggies Monday, the contest where rain or shine we are still guaranteed a rainbow of beautiful fruits and veggies!🌈
Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend dispite the coronavirus which is creating lots of fear and panic. Make sure you are taking care of yourselves and your families and staying home as much as possible.
Nevertheless, this problem should not have an effect on our competition and I hope you are ready to present your outstanding creations. I made these delicious VANILLA CUSTARD MINI PARFAITS
They are topped with crunchy granola and of course totally guilt free! Make sure you check this super easy recipe HERE
And now it's time to announce the winners, which is always very difficult to chose. Your submissions last week were absolutely magnificent fusion of delicious recipes, colorful photography and valuable information! Well done everyone!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO all the WINNERS!!!
Thank you so much and I am waiting with anticipation to see what have you prepared for us this week 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇
Big thanks to everyone for their contribution! @naturalmedicine, @vegansofsteemit, @plantstoplanks, @barbara-orenya, the wonderful artist and creator of the lovely Wonkies and all the generous curators 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇
THE RULES ARE:
FRUITS & VEGGIES MONDAY by @lenasveganliving
ALL ANIMAL PRODUCTS ARE PROHIBITED:
DAIRY, EGGS, FISH, SEAFOOD, MEAT and HONEY
• Take and post at least 3 photos of fruits and vegetables. (It can be variety or just one kind from the garden, supermarket or anywhere you wish, PLANT BASED/VEGAN RECIPES ARE WELCOMED).
• One entry only!!!
• PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ENTRY IS 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT!!! (images and text)
• Text must be at least 100 words.
• Use hashtag #fruitsandveggiesmonday
• Mention the creator @lenasveganliving and the title FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY
• Make sure you post your entry no later than Tuesday morning Toronto time.
Thank you for visiting and Bon Appetite 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇
For more recipes, please visit www.lenasveganliving.ca