Hello my Dearest Foodies,
🌈Welcome to Fruits and Veggies Monday, the contest where rain or shine we are still guaranteed a rainbow of beautiful fruits and veggies!🌈
Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and now you are ready for another round of our FAVM Competition. Last week was not as busy as usual and it's understandable do to the difficult circumstances we are all dealing with.
Nevertheless, we had enough entries and many were very impressive. Therefore, I hope this week will be at least as successful and I can't wait to see it.
You may also like to check out my latest recipe:
Traditional Hummus with Fresh Coriander & Purple Oven Baked Fries
And now, lets announce the fabulous winners!!!
Thank you so much and I am waiting with anticipation to see what have you prepared for us this week 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇
Big thanks to everyone for their contribution! @naturalmedicine, @vegansofsteemit, @plantstoplanks, @barbara-orenya, the wonderful artist and creator of the lovely Wonkies and all the generous curators 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇
THE RULES ARE:
FRUITS & VEGGIES MONDAY by @lenasveganliving
ALL ANIMAL PRODUCTS ARE PROHIBITED:
DAIRY, EGGS, FISH, SEAFOOD, MEAT
• Take and post at least 3 photos of fruits and vegetables. (It can be variety or just one kind from the garden, supermarket or anywhere you wish, PLANT BASED/VEGAN RECIPES ARE WELCOMED).
• One entry only!!!
• PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ENTRY IS 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT!!! (images and text)
• Text must be at least 100 words.
• Use hashtag #fruitsandveggiesmonday
• Mention the creator @lenasveganliving and the title FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY
• Make sure you post your entry no later than Tuesday morning Toronto time.
Thank you for visiting and Bon Appetite 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇
For more recipes, please visit www.lenasveganliving.ca