Another round of happy Monday vibes going out to all you fruit and veggie lovers! We hope you all had another fabulous weekend and are ready to go into the new week on a healthy note. My boyfriend and I hosted a get-together while some friends from the other side of the country were in town this weekend, and it was quite fun to have many vegan options for everyone to enjoy. My jackfruit with black beans in my strawberry BBQ sauce that I cooked in the slow cooker was a big hit all around. I think everyone who tried it really enjoyed it, and the vegan potato salad I also tossed together could stand up next to any traditional version. Our guests of honor also made some delicious Buffalo cauliflower wings. It was a meal that would have made FAVM proud, but I was having too much fun socializing to take any pictures this time around. You’ll just have to bring your own photos to the table this week to serve up for @lenasveganliving to once again have fun taking her pick from!
Here’s the fun list of categories for some creative entry ideas:
- Healthiest Recipe
- Best Presentation
- Best Photography
- Most Creative Recipe
- Best Vegan Dessert
- Best Traditional Veganized Recipe
- Most Entertaining Entry
- Most Educational Entry
- Most Mouthwatering Entry
- Most Beautiful Fruits & Veggies
The top three prize-winning entries must be HEALTHY, PRESENT well, and have good PHOTOGRAPHS. However all of the other entries will be categorized by their respective awards, so we welcome all different kinds of creative posts! Once again congrats to @proanima, @joyrobinson and @anggreklestari for taking the top 3 spots last week! Always a pleasure to see what gets brought to the table. The best virtual pot-luck party around!
I would also like to remind you to read the rules, because only entries following them 100% will be accepted. Any questions? Feel free to reach out to @plantstoplanks at any time! GOOD LUCK!!!
🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑
THE FIRST THREE PRIZES ARE: AN UPVOTE ON THEIR ENTRY POST BY THE VERY GENEROUS @donkeypong!
THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND OUR TRADITION 🌸💖🌸
THE RULES ARE:
FRUITS & VEGGIES MONDAY by @lenasveganliving
• Take and post at least 3 photos of fruits and vegetables. (It can be variety or just one kind from the garden, supermarket or anywhere you wish, PLANT BASED RECIPES ARE WELCOMED).
• One entry only!!!
• PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ENTRY IS 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT!!! (images and text)
• Text must be at least 100 words.
• Use hashtag #fruitsandveggiesmonday
• Mention the creator @lenasveganliving, the host @plantstoplanks and the title FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY
• Please copy and paste a link of your entry in the comment section under this post. We always acknowledge and upvote, but only if you follow the rules.
• Please upvote and repost.
• Make sure you post your entry no later than Tuesday morning Toronto time.
For additional details on posting, check out the Cheat Sheet by @plantstoplanks
THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND I LOOK FORWARD YOUR ENTRIES!!!
Authored by @plantstoplanks