Hey all!! I made something a little different today.. A frankenstein sort of creation! I combined 2 of my favorite dishes:
- Thai Chicken Curry
- Fajita Chicken
The result was absolutely unreal. It was so good!! I hope you can try it out!!!
- Mix coconut milk, onions, ginger and curry spices into a pot
- Slice chicken breasts and add to the pot
- Cut green pepper and red pepper into small pieces and add to the pot
- Simmer on medium-low for 2 hours!! (it's a slow-cook type recipe)
- Boil some rice
- Enjoy!!! Add some salt to the top if you like!