10 - Can smoothies make you fat?
What you have to keep in mind: Smoothies are not pure thirst quenchers, but real small meals.
Pure fruit or vegetable smoothies are basically very light and low in calories. But if you prepare them with extra sugar, honey, agave syrup or other syrup, the calorie balance is naturally strained and can damage your figure. Too many nuts or fatty dairy products also make smoothies calorie richer. If you want to lose weight, you should drink the drinks without sweet additives and only use low-fat milk and yoghurt variants.
- 01 - What the hell are smoothies?
- 02 - Are smoothies healthier than juice?
- 03 - Can you lose weight with smoothies?
- 04 - Can vegetables also be used?
- 05 - Which fruit is best suited for mixing?
- 06 - How do smoothies get creamy?
- 07 - How do I save calories when preparing?
- 08 - What utensils do I need?
- 09 - How healthy are ready-made smoothies from the supermarket?