One of the biggest questions I get from asking time and again is - do kids need skin care? The answer is a big YES. When I was a child, we used to have a day in a week, when my mother gave me a very special bath and I went out with a glowing, soft and supple skin.
In recent times, I often have parents neglecting the skin care of their child seen. Kids have delicate skin, and most drug stores creams contain parabens, so it's definitely not a good idea to apply those creams that may not be suitable for their skin needs .. Apply a homemade beauty mask certainly makes more sense. However, when you think of a mask for your child, the first question that comes to mind is - what am I doing with?
Kids have natural oils in their skin, so a good idea would be to stimulate and make sure the skin does not dry out. A large pack of face and body for kids includes only two ingredients - a good quality all-purpose flour (maida), mixed with a little cream, especially the type that forms a skin on top of boiled milk. In Bengali, we call it "shawr", and we often mix a teaspoon of flour with milk to form a dough .. After 10 minutes, we gently rub it. . It helps clean the skin and gives it a much needed boost of oils.
1. Do not use artificial ingredients such as bleach or other chemicals.
2. Do not use harsh scrubs.
3. Baby's skin is soft, so do not use acidic agent, such as tomato or lemon. They are great for your skin, but not for your baby.
4. Do not rub too hard. Baby's skin is soft and rubbing too hard can cause their skin to pigment later.
5. Do not leave anything down for more than 10-15 minutes.
6. Keep a check on the child after the application. Many times children generally tend to eat things covering their faces.
7. Check your baby's skin type before making your favorite mask.