Let's start healthy life, @healthy-tips
so we can live a Happy life and long life together with someone you loved
Because Health is everything, nothing will matter if you are not healthy.
And, today @healthy-tips will share about...
KALE is a leafy vegetable that comes in two different leaf colors. The leaf color is either green or purple and it ranges from light green to dark green and violet-green to violet-brown. It is usually grown from seeds and grows well in the winter season. This plant can stand as low as -15° Celsius.
KALE CHICKEN SALAD
- 1/2 cup packed kale, shredded
- 1/3 cup red or green cabbage, chopped
- 2 small chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cooked and diced
- 3 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons cucumber, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped snap or snow peas
- 2 tablespoons diced plum tomato
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced jalapeÒo, seeded
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
For Dressing :
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a blender until all becomes slightly chunky.
- In a salad bowl, add the kale and massage it with your hands until it becomes smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients in a bowl of kale and pour in the dressing. Mix well.
- Serve and Enjoy!
"Good health and good sense are two of life's greatest blessings! Let's start healthy life by following @healthy-tips”