Let's start healthy life, @healthy-tips
so we can live a Happy life and long life together with someone you loved
Because Health is everything, nothing will matter if you are not healthy.
And, today @healthy-tips will share about...
KALE is a leafy vegetable that comes in two different leaf colors. The leaf color is either green or purple and it ranges from light green to dark green and violet-green to violet-brown. It is usually grown from seeds and grows well in the winter season. This plant can stand as low as -15° Celsius.
KALE AND ROASTED CAULIFLOWER SALAD
- 1 bunch of chopped kale, ribs removed
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cauliflower heads, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
For Cauliflower Topping :
- Place cauliflower florets on a large baking tray. Drizzle florets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the cauliflower florets in 230C until become tender.
- Whisk olive oil and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add salt and kale. Mix well and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked cauliflower in a bowl of kale, then add the onion, raisins, pine nuts and feta cheese. Mix well.
- Serve and Enjoy!
"Good health and good sense are two of life's greatest blessings! Let's start healthy life by following @healthy-tips”