Let's start healthy life, @healthy-tips
so we can live a Happy life and long life together with someone you loved
Because Health is everything, nothing will matter if you are not healthy.
And, today @healthy-tips will share about...
KALE is a leafy vegetable that comes in two different leaf colors. The leaf color is either green or purple and it ranges from light green to dark green and violet-green to violet-brown. It is usually grown from seeds and grows well in the winter season. This plant can stand as low as -15° Celsius.
CRUNCHY CHICKPEA KALE CAESAR SALAD
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 small bunches kale, chopped
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 230C.
- Make sure that chickpeas are very dry before putting on a baking tray. Drizzle olive oil over chickpeas and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes. Shake it oaccasionally. Let it cool after roasting.
- Whisk lemon juice, mustard, parmesan, mayonnaise, salt, anchovy paste and garlic in a large bowl.
- Add kale and pepper. Mix well.
- Top it with roasted chickpeas, then serve. Enjoy!
"Good health and good sense are two of life's greatest blessings! Let's start healthy life by following @healthy-tips”