Let's start healthy life, @healthy-tips
so we can live a Happy life and long life together with someone you loved
Because Health is everything, nothing will matter if you are not healthy.
And, today @healthy-tips will share about...
Moringa Oleifera (English common names include: drumstick tree, moringa, horseradish tree, ben oil tree and benzoil tree) is a fast-growing tropical tree that mainly grows in tropical, sub-tropical and semi-arid areas. This plant is drought resistant and can tolerate a wide range of soil conditions but prefers a neutral to slightly acidic, well-drained sandy or loamy soil. In waterlogged soil, the roots have a tendency to rot. This plant can’t tolerate the cold weather
Moringa is widely known especially in Asia. Many parts of it are edible, especially the leaves, which are the most nutritious part of the plant.
- 1 cup fresh moringa leaves
- 1 small apple, chopped
- peeled ginger, about 2 cm thick
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup ice
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 40g swiss chard
- Add all the ingredients except ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the ice into the blender and blend again until smooth.
- Pour in your desired glass.
- Serve and Enjoy!
"Good health and good sense are two of life's greatest blessings! Let's start healthy life by following @healthy-tips”