How are You all?
I hope all you are very Well.This is me @alifalashikcse.
Today I want to share som Here are some keyboard shortcuts that work in all web browsers Web browser developers know exactly what users like to see and do when they use a browser.
In today's tune I will show you these common keyboard shortcuts that will work in all web browsers.
In the case of tabs
Ctrl + N
- A new window will open. Ctrl + key (1-8) - will switch to a specific tab based on the number.
Ctrl + 9
- will switch to the last tab. Ctrl + Tab - will switch to the next tab. (Ctrl + Page Up does the same thing except for Internet Explorer.) Ctrl + Shift + Tab - Switch to the previous tab. (Ctrl + Page Down does the same thing except for Internet Explorer.)
Ctrl + W, Ctrl + F4
- Will close the current tab.
Ctrl + T
- A new tab will open.
Ctrl + Shift + T
- The last closed tab will reopen.
Alt + F4
- Close the current window. (Will work for each application)
Combining mouse and keyboard.
Ctrl + Left Click
-If Press then The fowlling link will open on a new tab.
Shift + Left Click
-The link will open in a new window.
Ctrl + Shift + Left Click
- The link will open in a new tab. (The new tab will be in the view.)
Clicking on the mouse (wheel)
- Pressing the mouse pointer in the middle of a tab will close the tab. Navigation F5 - Refresh / Reload.
Ctrl + F5
- It will make the browser cache clear of the current page. (Will re-load the page)
Alt + Left
- Arrow, Backspace - will back to the previous page.
Alt + Right Arrow, Shift + Backspace
- will forward back to the page from which it was backed up.
- The page will stop loading.
Alt + Home
- Go back to the homepage. (The homepage that is set in the browser.)
Zoom in and out Ctrl and +, Ctrl + Mousewheel Up - Jum. Ctrl and -, Ctrl + Mousewheel Down - Jump out. Ctrl + 0 - will reset to default (100%) zoom.
-Used for Your Full screen Mode , and exit used for clear full screen mode.
Scrolling Space, Page Down
- One step will scroll down.
Shift + Space, Page Up
- One step will scroll upwards.
- Scroll to the top of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
Ctrl + L, Alt + D, F6
-In this Section Address bar will be selected.
Ctrl + Enter
- www. Search
Alt + Enter
- Search results related to the text in the address bar will open in a n
Ctrl + G, F3
- Find the next match of the text searched on
Ctrl + Shift + G, Shift + F3
- It will show the previous mathches of search which you searched on this page.
History and bookmarks Ctrl + H
- Browsing history will open.
Ctrl + J
- The download history will open.
Ctrl + D
- Bookmark the current page.
Ctrl + Shift + Del
- The Clear Browsing History window will open. Other functions
Ctrl + P
- Print the current page.
Ctrl + S
- will save the current page on the computer.
Ctrl + O
- will open a file on the computer.
Ctrl + U
- will open the source code of the current page.
Ctrl + Shift + I, F12
- Developer Tools or Firebug will open.
I think If Anoyone use those Sortcuts It will make The user More easy to Use The Web Browser.
Thank You everyone.
please keep Supporting to Me.