We are glad to welcome you back to the first week of the Steemit engagement challenge in the Academy after a few weeks' break. It's time to light up the game again and we hope you are well prepared for another set of contests prepared for yet another unique season of the challenge. We have prepared a contest in the Academy today which is centered on cryptocurrency, its innovation, and the future.
Contest Theme- How Cryptocurrency has Shaped the Financial Realm. What is Its Future?
The word cryptocurrency is not a new financial concept in the world and most importantly, our dear users in the Academy and Steemit at large. The currency has brought a lot of innovations into the financial realm and shaped it to the convenience of users in the ecosystem beyond a few benefits of the conventional financial industry. We have lots of them in the ecosystem, each serving different purposes, and varying values.
Though, cryptocurrency has many benefits from its unique characteristics which ease its usage for different purposes of choice yet it has its downsides, some of which are highly disastrous in investment while some have minor effects. The healthy interaction of users in the ecosystem in most cases is determined by how much they have mastered the operation of these assets and proper risk management.
In addition, cryptocurrency has not been legally adopted in many countries of the world with many governments standing against its operation, well many have come to a resolution that it's not genuine. And the downtrend that was experienced in the cryptocurrency markets recently opened room for more distrust in crypto assets. What do you think of cryptocurrency and its future?
What is Expected in the Contest?
- Post your articles in the Steemit Crypto Academy community. The participation time is between Monday, June 6th, 2022, 00:00 UTC to Sunday, June 12th, 2022, 23:59 UTC.
- The article should be at minimum 500 words. You can write more. Your article must be free of any form of plagiarism.
- Your article title should be Steemit Crypto Academy Contest / S2W1 - How Cryptocurrency has Shaped the Financial Realm. What is Its Future? by @username. Add the tag #cryptoacademy-s2w1 and other relevant tags.
- The community moderators would be leaving quality assessments on your articles and probable upvotes.
- In addition, your article must get at least 10 upvotes and 5 valid comments to count valid in the contest, so ensure you interact with other users' entries. Do not be involved in vote-buying.
- SC01 would be checking on the entire 7 participating communities and upvoting outstanding content. Upvote is not guaranteed for all articles. Kindly take note.
- At the end of the week, we would nominate top 3 users that had performed well in the contest and they would be eligible for votes from SC01/SC02.
Important Notice: The nomination of the top 3 users in our community is not based on performance alone, it includes their general engagements (quality and quantity of their interactions with other users' articles). Also note that generally, you can only make one post per day in the Steemit Engagement Challenge.
In conclusion, we look forward to seeing your wonderful entries in the contest and how well you have understood the subject of the contest. Our moderators would be attending to your entries, give grades based on your performance and upvote you (not guaranteed). Thank you for participating in advance. Best of luck to you all.