- What is TronLink and what is Tronscan? What are its uses? How do you verify a transaction status(including timestamp, resource consumption(bandwidth & energy), nos of confirmations) using Tronscan-- Examples, Screenshot? What are the different dApps can you explore using the TronLink wallet? Make a transaction(a micro-transaction) with Justswap or JustLend using TronLink wallet?Screenshot?
Tronlink and Tronscan
Tronlink is the official wallet of the Tron blockchain and this is directly connected with the Tron ecosystem. Tronlink gives a great opportunity to explore or define this as a path that provides access to the Tron ecosystem. Due to the above-mentioned reasons, this is called Tronlink. This all-in-one wallet supports different kinds of software platforms such as iOS and Android.
Here is the official URL of TronLink https://www.tronlink.org/, when we log through this URL we can find so many facts about the above-mentioned Tron Ecosystem such as the testing environment for new developers, about the Tron protocol, about the Sun-network and Dapp chain, etc. When we consider the compatible coins and tokens of the Tron wallet we can list them out as follows.
- TRX- usual token of Tron blockchain
- TRC-Tron Request Comments. there are another two tokens such as TRC-10 tokens and TRC-20 tokens As Tron wallet is decentralized, multi-layer algorithm and also encryption - ensuring data security so that there is a smart contract giving the access to deal with DApps also.
Here you can see some of the DApps support with the Tron wallet, which falls in the popular category.
Another important part regarding the Tron Ecosystem is to find out that what is Tronscan? Simply we can define Tronscan as the first block explorer in the Tron Blockchain. This is also some kind of a search engine that is an express database of respective blockchain to ordinary people who hasn't vast knowledge in the decentralized blockchain.
Uses of Tronscan
Personally, I like this Tronscan block explorer because it gives so many benefits for us, I will list out one by one.
- Wallet Balance
- For checking the validity of a wallet address
- The current status of a transaction
- Time and Date of transaction
- Sender and Receiver Address
- Network Fee for the transaction
- Latest Transactions in the Blockchain
- Transaction Hash
These are the major benefits that can gain through Tronscan and the other special point is the user-friendly interface so that anyone can easily understand without any prior knowledge.
Way to Verify Transaction Status
First of all have to follow few steps. So that this the link to easy access. When you go through the link then you'll find a window full of information about transactions.
After that, we can find out major information regarding the transaction when we click on a transaction. From that we can get the following information,
- Transaction hash
- Transaction confirmed or not
- Number of conformation
- Block number
- Sender address
- Receiver address
- Resource consumption bandwidth
DApps which we can find through Tron Wallet
By using the Tronlink Wallet you can find several DApps as I mentioned at the beginning. So that Here is further discussion about DApps. There are several DApps you can find in the popular category.
Powered by a smart contract and it has its own characteristics, it has two pools such as supply pool and borrow pool. This is very popular because of its low network cost and microlending and so on.
By this DApp you can earn some premium by joining Sun network; Stake mining and liquidity mining. Currently, Sun-TRX LP mining is going on.
This is the first established exchange. This will be discussed in the next section.
I will take JustSwap as an example so that everyone can get an idea about the following process.
Like other exchanges, this is also a decentralized exchange the specialty of this JustSwap is the first exchange in the Tron Ecosystem. Here I'll mention the JustSwap link https://justswap.org/#/home. Then you have to connect your Tron wallet. After that select, the amount and the respective tokens click on swap ( here authorization and sign it also required)
Like this, we can easily use this JustSwap exchange with Tron Ecosystem. This is all about my Homework-1.
All the images are not sourced are screenshots