- June 17th 2016 - #introduceyourself - Daniel Larimer - Co-Founder of BitShares & Steemit
- March 16th 2017 - Steemit Lead Developer, Dan Larimer, Leaves as Steem Market Cap Declines to $18.8 Million..!!
- June 11th 2017 - DAN LARIMER: Visionary Programmer of BitShares, Steem and EOS
- July 4th 2017 - The Wizard behind Bitshares, Steem & EOS - How Dan Larimer is shaping our future
- Everipedia - Dan Larimer
- Dan Larimer's Blog
- April 15th 2018 - Introduction to Blockchain: Daniel Larimer at Virginia Tech
Steem Background & News
- March 24th 2016 - BITCOINTALK.ORG - Steem - A experimental Proof of Work blockchain
- April 1st 2016 - Topic: [ANN] [STEEM] Introducing Steem, Looking for Witnesses / Miners
- July 20th 2016 - BITCOINTALK.ORG:Steem pyramid scheme revealed
- July 27th 2016 - BITCOINTALK.ORG Someone please make a steem clone
- January 7th 2017 - FORBES: Fintech Steemit Migrating Servers To Amazon Unveils Ambitious Blockchain Roadmap
- April 28th 2017 - Fixing a Problem in the Economics of Steemit
- January 20th 2018 - @ilyastarar - Understanding Steemit : Learn About Steem Economy & Currencies Powered By The Steem Blockchain!
- March 2nd 2020 - FORKLOG: To the Coup and Back: Story Behind Steemit Community’s Failed Revolt
- March 2020 - pro-blockchain.com: Steem Community Mobilizes Popular Vote in Battle With Justin Sun
Ninja Mine & Legal
- March 27 2016 - How to Launch a Crypto Currency Legally while Raising Funds (Dan Larimer's Blog)
- January 2017 - The Steemit, Inc. controlled primary account, @steemit, had approximately 41% of the platform’s Steem Power in January, 2017, and would be gradually divested of its holdings in an effort to increase promotion and development of the platform while dispersing voting power. As a CEO, [Ned Scott] indicated to Forbes magazine that this will be done in a “gradual multi-year divestment”.*
- 28th Feb 2017 - Open Source standalone GUI for Steem escrow transactions https://steemit.com/escrow/@xtar/open-source-standalone-gui-for-steem-escrow-transactions https://steemprojects.com/projects/p/escrow-gui/
- March 16th 2017 - @dantheman - Making Steem Really Open Source
- February 9th 2018 - @aggroed - A brief history of the "ninja mine"
- February 26th 2020 - Order on Motion to Dismiss - Document #854:18-cv-06753-PJH (XRP / Ripple CryptoCurrency owners sued for escrow-stake)
hack.md source <-Steem INception some ninja/ pre-mined stake links and recent info for context.