This Guide will help you
Smart people learn from their own mistakes, Smarter people learn from other's mistakes and not do it
1. Understanding Steem The Best You Can
2. Be Part of a Community
3. Drafting a Post/Find your Niche
Need to find a Niche
No. 4 Dos and Donts
Do to be awesome
- Reply comments on your post ASAP.
- Engage with other authors in their articles
- Give quality comments
- Upvote Steemians who comment on your post. Be generous for good comments.
- Give more than you take in support.
- For your post to be of quality, make sure they have no less than 3 photos & 700 words.
Don't be less awesome
- Hold your upvotes thinking they're worth a thousand USD. Be generous
- Beg other people to upvote/follow/resteem your posts.
- Bad & short commenting.
- Ask people to look at your post.
- No single image posting without any words.
No. 5 Basic layout and title
Things you can include in your post footer
- Links to your previous posts.
- Your vision/purpose/how/why you join Steem.
- A shoutout to another Steemian.
- A community logo/banner that you're involved in.
The Important Post Tags
Use Good Tags
Example of bad tags :
Example of good tags :
If you like what I do, check out my other posts on my artworks, photography & animations.
I'm also open for
Personalized Steemit Profile Banner,logos & GIFs