Taking a bit of a twist on this week's post, I thought I'll share about my cooking espionage Vegan Curry. Yeah.. I decided to have some spice in my boring self-quarantine life; after all it was my Birthday Week and I felt like having some excitement in it.
Now, getting spices in a foreign country isn't easy, thankfully I had brought some instant-ready made spices from back home for occasions such as these. This is a new brand which I'm trying so I wasn't too sure of the outcome.
1 packet of Eat Asia Vegan Curry
Vegetables Ladies Fingers, Tomato, Potatoes, Carrots, Cabbage
Coconut Milk (optional)
Heat up the pan and add in a few teaspoon of oil.
Pour in the Vegan Curry and stir fry lightly.
Add in the ladies fingers, tomatoes & cabbage.
Then add in potatoes & carrots and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add in 50 ml coconut milk and simmer for 2 mins.
Boil the potatoes & carrots in a separate pot of water first before adding into the curry.
A simple yet easy dish to prepare. For the vegetables, it's up to you what to put in. I like a mixture of colours so I put in everything I needed to clear from the fridge. One pot like this allows me to cover for 3 meals so I don't need to think about what to cook. What I felt was missing was curry leaf which is also a mandatory ingredient to any curry dish.
I'll definitely share more in my next post. Hope you enjoy my photo taken from my Huawei
Come & join FRUITS & VEGGIES MONDAY by @lenasveganliving
• Take and post at least 3 photos of fruits and vegetables. (It can be variety or just one kind from the garden, supermarket or anywhere you wish, PLANT BASED RECIPES ARE WELCOMED).
• One entry only!!!
• PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ENTRY IS 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT!!! (images and text)
• Text must be at least 100 words.
• Use hashtag #fruitsandveggiesmonday
• Mention the creator @lenasveganliving, the host @plantstoplanks and the title FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY