There are many incidents always happening in our life. We go through a lot of situations and gain experiences. Some incidents may make us happy while some may make us sad or depressed. Some of those may seem ordinary but actually memorable for us. One single incident may turn our life to a different path. This is life. This week, share a Covid-19 pandemic related story from your life. You can also share other stories if you want. But stories related to the topic of this week will have extra priority while beings judged.
- Your story must have to be from your life. Steemians of all countries are invited.
- The story has to contain more than 150 words but shouldn't exceed 250 words.
- The story should be relevant to the topic of this week. Stories on the topic will have increased chance of winning.
- No plagiarism will be tolerated.
- You can write in your preferable language.
- Make your post in the Steem Bangladesh community and make sure to leave the link of your entry post in the comment section of this post.
- You have to include #mylifestory, #shortstory, #steem-bangladesh and #steemexclusive in your first 5 tags.
- You can use copyright-free images by citing the source. Please don't use more than 2 photos in your post.
- Resteem this post.
- The contest will end after the payout of this post. (14:40 UTC 10 June, 2021)
The quality and creativity of your writing will have extra priority while being judged.
2nd- 4 Steem
3rd- 3 Steem
4th- 2 Steem
5th- 1 Steem
There will be more prizes if there are more qualityful entries.