Hello friends! Again with another simple recipe.
Currently in Venezuela we have found ourselves in the need to innovate super simple and nutritious food dishes, either to make the food yield or to change the taste daily. Today I bring you this succulent simple recipe, it is composed of beef, onion and caramelized zucchini, I love the flavor that this vegetable gives off, along with the sugar. It's time to get down to business and spend some fun time in the kitchen, innovating and creating from simple, easily accessible ingredients.
- 500 gr. Milanese meat
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Salt to taste
- Season the beef (steak) with salt
- Place the meat and half a cup of water in a pan and cover.
- Then add the sliced onion and cover.
- In another frying pan put the butter.
When the pan is hot add the sliced zucchini.
Then add a spoonful of sugar and let it cook until it browns.
- Then add to the meat and cover, let it cook for a few minutes.
Ready the meat and now to taste, it's left with an incredible flavor.
Serve it with rice and banana slices.