"Life is One Big cluster f@ck" exclaimed my friend who I was having a conversation on the phone with earlier today.
he was laid off from his work as an hourly employee for a restaurant. And there is no guarantee he will get paid for these missed hours. Plus, he was griping about not being able go out and do what he normally does i.e. keeping a social distance until this Corona Virus dies down.
I thought to myself...
when he used this expletive is Life really what he says it is ??
- I still have 2 beautiful kids and a wife who are ALL relatively healthy.
- I still wake up each morning and watch that wonderful sun rise to the sound of chirping birds around my house !
- Much like my friend I am pretty healthy ( knock on wood :) )
- We are social distancing ourselves but we still got to go to our neighborhood park and play some basketball today as well as putting a puzzle together at home ;)
- I have a hearty appetite and have access to a large super sized grocery store that has most everything my family needs to thrive ( not just survive)
- Finally, I get to participate on a block chain that is undergoing an exciting transformation into another Chain. And I get to communicate EVERYDAY with a bunch of great global friends who make the Block Chain such a thriving Community :)
So a Cluster F@ck ??
Nah, just a Life worth living each and everyday !!
Robert Andrew 😃