Welcome to the #NFL Weekly Pick'em!
Due to the overwhelming number of people editing their picks and the tremendous amount of time it takes for me to check the timestamp on each entry, I'll be making an adjustment to the contest rules.
From here on out, if you make an edit to your picks you are disqualified from the contest. No exceptions. This will make things more clear for everyone moving forward.
Thank you for playing, and best of luck!
Deadline - 1:00 PM EST. 10/18🏈
- All contestants are allowed one entry.
- All entries must be placed by 1:00 PM EST. 10/18
- Contestants must pick a Team to win each game.
- Whoever picks the most Teams right, wins the contest.
Tie-Breaker, each week I will pick a game where you will need to pick the Combined Total Points.
- In the event of a tie,
whoever comes closest to Combined Total Points, wins the contest.
- This week's game: Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers
- List your entry as follows, Winning Team for each game+Tie-Breaker.
Example: HOU, CIN, ATL, DEN, WSH, BAL, CLE, CHI, DET, NYJ, GB, LAR, Tie-Breaker 70.
- All contestants should try their best to circulate the post/contest.
- Winner(s) get 50% of the post's liquid earnings.
- Don't edit your post. Edited posts will be disqualified from the contest.
NFL Match ups for 10/18
NFL Weekly Pick'em Contests will run each week of the season.
Please list your bets in the proper order listed so that it's easier for me to grade the picks. If you have any ideas, suggestions or ways of helping the contest, feel free to let me know.
Resteem appreciated. Follow me here on Steemit or find me on Twitter.
Best of Luck!
Sports & Coffee🏈