Saturday, June 19, 2021. Welcome to the #NBA Playoff Pick'em!
Due to the overwhelming number of people editing their picks and the tremendous amount of time it takes for me to check the timestamp on each entry, I'll be making an adjustment to the contest rules.
From here on out, if you make an edit to your picks you are disqualified from the contest. No exceptions. This will make things more clear for everyone moving forward.
Thank you for playing, and best of luck!
For today's contest with only the one game on deck, I want everyone to pick the Over/Under
Deadline for today - 8:30 PM EST.🏀
- All contestants are allowed one entry.
- All entries must be placed by 8:30 PM EST.
- Contestants must pick a team to win+Over/Under for each game.
- Whoever picks the most games right, wins the contest.
Tie-Breaker, each day I will pick a game where you will need to pick the Combined Total Points Scored.
- In the event of a tie, whoever comes
closest to the Combined Total Points Scored, wins the contest.
Today's game: Milwaukee Bucks @ Brooklyn Nets
- List your entry as follows, Winning Team+Over/Under+Tie-Breaker.
Example: MIL/Under, Tie-Breaker 200.
- All contestants should try their best to circulate the post/contest.
- Winner(s) get 50% of the post's liquid earnings, excluding TRX.
- Don't edit your post. Edited posts will be disqualified from the contest.
NBA Match ups for 6/19
NBA Playoff Pick'em will be running everyday of the playoffs and through the NBA Finals.
Please list your entry in the proper order listed so that it's easy for me to grade the picks. If you have any ideas, suggestions or ways of helping the contest, feel free to let me know.
Resteem appreciated. Follow me here on Steemit or find me on Twitter.
Best of Luck!
Sports & Coffee🏀