Mini Crypto Program, Part 3
"Mini Crypto Program" Hopefully can provide initial training to take Crypto Academy courses and become a place to help new users prepare to take courses provided by @steemitblog so that they will add new user participants to take the course.
And now it's time for STEEM FOR BETTERLIFE to provide an opportunity for beginners with a reputation under 60 and reputation above 60 to take part in the Mini Crypto practice, because we see the enthusiasm of beginners in joining "Mini Crypto Program Part 2" is very high and we get very good input from all Steemian circles, therefore we Steem Education Community re-launch "Mini Crypto Program Part 3" and win the Upvote vote from @booming.
As provided by @steemitblog in preparing for Crypto Academy Season 3 yesterday, we will provide special exercises that can be followed by all beginners who were not part of the Crypto Academy.
The exercises available in the Mini Crypto Program are sourced from Crypto academics who have attended Crypto Academy Season 3, and all courses have been assessed by Crypto Professors. And this Mini Crypto Program Part 3 is my corrected homework and all information can be seen at the end of the post.
The exercises that can be followed in the Mini Crypto Program, Part 3 are as follows;
"Understanding of Blockchain"
The exercises are as follows;
- What do you know about blockchain?
- Describe one type of blockchain!
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of the type of blockchain you choose!
- Visit Blockchain Demo, and what did you learn from that page? (screenshot required)
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of using blockchain technology!
We will improve the assessment of this Mini Crypto Program, Therefore, we updated some of the rules in Mini Crypto Program Part 3.
The Role of "Mini Crypto Program"
- New user with reputation under -60.
- Exercise posts will be reviewed by the Steem Education Team and if they reach the target score above 5+ will receive a percentage of votes from @booming.
- For Steemit users who follow "Mini Crypto Program", it is forbidden to do plagiarism, if they do the plagiarism, they are not allowed to follow this next program
- Post on STEEM FOR BETTERLIFE using tags; #minicrypto3- #cyptoandme-#steemexclusive -#yourcountry (ex. #indonesia)- at the first tag
- Homework posts must be at least 350 words.
- Every image used must be from a copyright-free source and fully referenced.
- Posts posted outside the specified time limit will not be judged.
- All exercises are written in correct English form.
- Invite 3 of your friends to join this Mini Crypto Program and reesteem this post so that many participants will take part in this program
- Write the exercise with the title (Mini Crypto Program Part 3 || "Understanding of Blockchain", by...)
- Set a 10% payout for @steem.education to increase activity in the community.
For those who have participated in the Mini Crypto Program 3 times, and got a score above 8.5+, we really hope that you can take part in the Crypto Academy because we want you to learn more with the experts and your Post homework will be assessed by Professors who have verified by the Steemit team.
For Steemit users who have a reputation above 60 and have never attended Crypto Academy, we from Steem Education welcome them to learn and join us in the Mini Crypto Program Part 3 by participating in The Role of Mini Crypto Program Part 3 which has been determined.
The assessments that we will provide are as follows;
|Understanding the topic|
|Compliance with Topic|
|Clarity of Language|
|Quality of Analysis|
We remind you to pay attention to each assigned Role properly and use the correct tags so that we can read your exercises.
All exercises will be assessed by the Steem Education Team and by myself @liasteem.
Practice collection time is until September 20, 2021 23.59 WIB.
Exercise posts can only be submitted once, so do your exercise carefully.
Crypto Academy Season 4 has started, for all Steemit users, they can take every course provided.
Good luck and let's learn Crypto together.
- Steemit Crypto Academy Update [ September 6th, 2021 #2 ] - Season 4 : Week 2 Courses
- Steemit Crypto Academy Update [ September 6th, 2021 ] - Season 4 : Beginners Level Introductory Courses
Thank you all Steemian,
I thank you very much and support all Steemians and all of Team Steemit.