Accompanying the distribution of wood materials
The quality of the wood material was sorted yesterday at the @afrizalbinalka wood factory, after that we immediately ordered the wood material that we had chosen to be used in the Free Education Center Development Project and today we have distributed materials to the construction site of the Free Education Center which was witnessed by the Pesantren Leaders and workers.
The types of wood materials we currently distribute are
- Size of wood 2 inch X 6 inch X 4.8 Meter = 4 sticks
- Size of wood 4 inch X 4 inch X 4.8 Meter = 10 sticks
- Size of wood 2 inch X 4 inch X 4.8 Meter = 27 sticks
- Size of wood 2 inch X 3 inch X 4.8 Meter = 35 sticks
- Size of wood 2 inch X 2 inch X 4.8 Meter = 30 sticks
The leaders and workers of the Islamic Boarding School witnessed firsthand the wood materials that we distributed
All types and sizes of wood above will be used for the frame of the building, while for the floor and wall work we will use wooden boards, but we have not distributed the wooden planks because the work items will be done first by the workers. is the Frame Building.
If people want to see all the material items that will be used and the total cost needed for the Free Education Development Project, they can see it right away, there is a list of BoQ that we posted earlier. World Smile Project Program | BoQ For Construction of a Free Education Center (Building Area 9 x 4.5 Meters) And all types of wood used for the Free Education Center construction project is Class II wood.
All the wood materials needed for construction have been properly sorted out and construction of the building frame will be carried out tomorrow.
|Front and Right View|
|Front and Left View|
|Project Name||Free Education Center|
|Beneficiary||Khairul Huda School Boarding|
|Boarding School Leader||Tgk. Yanis|
|Address||Syamtalira Aron, North Aceh - Indonesia|
- All implementation and financial progress reports will be published regularly by the World Smile Project Team
- All documents have been authorized by the relevant parties
- Documents in the form of photos or writing must have permission from World Smile Project team
We would like to thank all parties who have participated in supporting the World Smile Project program, until the implementation of this development. We will continue to try to give the best for all activities in the World Smile Project Program.