My dear friend's,
I am @rasel72. From #Bangladesh.
- My Village In Ten Pics.
- 11th June,2021.
- Here the sand is being cut by the machine on the river bank and given to the car. After the sand is cut, this car is filled and taken to different places. These are used for different purposes including filling different types of holes. This sand is sold as a car.
- Here bricks are being broken with the help of brick breaking machines. These bricks are used for building houses.
- A fisherman is fishing in the river with a net. Different types of small fish can be caught with this net.
- This is a fishing boat. With the help of this boat fishing is done in the river. There are a few people in a boat while fishing in the boat.
- A cement refers to a bag of cement being unloaded from a truck and taken to a store.
- This is the river ghat of our village. A few thousand people cross through here every day. Here people cross by boat.
- A van means a scorpion. A man is carrying a scorpion in a van.
- This is the drinking market of our village. There is a market here once a week. Every Monday there is a market here.
- The bridge work is going on in the river of our village. All the pillars of the bridge are done. Now the work on the top is going on. The water in the river has increased since the work was done.