Do you like to join a contest?
This is the place to be. Anyone is welcome to join our contest "What does CCC mean to you 3.09". Deadline: Monday August 10, 2020 - noon (12 am) Parish time.
This weekly, Curation Circle Creed (CCC) contest starts on Mondays.
Tell us in at least 200 words what CCC, the community or the letters mean to you!
The community are the members. Who is a good member? Loyal, commenting, upvoting? Who might need help and should be more in the picture. What can you do to make us all, as a team, grow? Can we start a new circle here?
If C stands for:
- cookie or cake you can join
- cat or cocker spaniel you can join
- castle or crown you can join
- Coronavirus or cocktail you can join
- celebration or congratulations you can join.
Find your three "Cs" and write about it.
- Write 200+ words about the theme: "What does CCC/the letters mean to you? 3.09"
- Use the name of the contest in your title or content.
- Leave the link of your post as a comment underneath this post.
- use the tag #hive-166850 as your first tag!
- use the invitation in your post (see underneath this post).
- one entry per account
The only wrong post is one that does not follow the rules!
If you post under the #ccc tag we expect you to comment/upvote other ccc-members as well.
Upvote good content only with at least 200+ words. Show some love and engage.
- Art, drawings, photos are welcome.
- If you post at least 3 photos, fewer words are allowed.
- No need to write in English.
- 1 winner chosen out of all entries.
- The winner gets 2 Steem
- Bonus best entry 1 Steem
- a 100% upvote for all participants by @team-ccc
This is an Invitation to join #ccc. We support members by encouraging and upvoting each other and by hosting contests. See @team-ccc for contests running.