The Diary Game: How I spent my day today 25/10/21 by @anthony27


I got up from the bed this morning at around 7am, I woke up very tired and wanted some extra sleep , but I had to get up . I began the day like every other day as routine by saying a prayer .praying to my God Jehovah is a way I appreciate his mercies every morning.

After silently praying,I went straight to my office A.K.A , my farm. I own a small Fish farm right in my compound, where I hatch catfish eggs and grow their fries till fingerlings stage before I sell off.

I began changing their water first, because I could see them hanging upside down which indicated that the oxygen level in the water was depleting after that its feeding time. I normally feed them with formulated feed, but unfortunately none was handy so I have to get them live feed to eat and by live feed I mean Daphnia. I go around the estate sourcing for daphnia in small water bodies and in gutters. After finding them I bring it home, wash them thoroughly and feed them to the fishes.


After leaving the farm at around 9:15 am I went in to have breakfast, I had Jollof rice for breakfast and a bit of coffee.
After a nice breakfast and a minute rest I head out to meet a friend at his place of work, he works in a Mini bank, a small kiosk where money transactions are made by individuals daily. We talked at length, at 11:01 I left his shop. I had to get home because I was late.

I was late for an appointment I had with a cyber café at 11:30am.
I quickly bathed got dressed and took a long trek to the place quite far from my home. I was not attended to immediately because of the delay I made. They were to help me with some corrections i needed with my documents that I needed to use to get into the University. But I was told they couldn’t help me and redirected me to another location a lot farther than were I was.

First off I got home took another cold shower because of the unusual weather condition. I got into another dress, got to my Bus Stop, and stood for a bus to arrive to take me to the place. I had to endure Lagos traffic for a while and when I finally reached there, I located the person in charge, he made some phone calls and gave me another disappointing response, that I had to come tomorrow. Again!. With what I faced today, will I still have the energy to return the next day.

I made my way back home and went straight to the kitchen to prepare lunch, Eba and egusi soup .This was around 3:30pm. I rested for some time before I started doing a bit of review of what I was going to handle in the evening - evening lessons I hold for kids at their homes, which was around 4:30pm, and the time was saying 4pm. I had 30 minutes left to get to the venue. i eventually got there and had the lessons conducted, which lasted for about an hour and forty five minutes.

When I got home at around 7pm, so exhausted and very thirsty, I reached out for some chilled water in the fridge, I really trekked out today. Immediately dropping my bags I went straight to my pond to check up on my fishes and feed them too. And now late in the night am writing all about my day.

It was a truly hectic day, yes, but it was ok and I can say I really enjoyed today. I am thanking God for his care and mercies. Thank you for reading to the end.


Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  trending